The southern town is a part of Bonn, located south of downtown, bordered by the Regina-Pacis-Weg, Poppelsdorfer Allee, Reuterstraße, Kaiserstraße, Weberstraße and the river Rhine,this part of Bonn is also known as the Bonner Talviertel.
- search now for a furnished 1-room flat in Bonn´s southern town
- search now for a furnished appartment flat in Bonn´s southern town
Together with the western part of Bonn, the southern town is often named the largest continuous “Gründerzeit” territory. The southern town is very popular due to his many restaurants and pubs and the local parks, but it`s also intersected by the river Rhine railway.
- search now for a furnished 2-room flat in Bonn´s southern town
- search now for a furnished 3-room flat in Bonn´s southern town
The phrase “Entweder et räänt oder de Barrier es eraff” means that it either rains in Bonn or you spend a lot of time waiting at the railway gate.
The biggest local parks are the “Poppelsdorfer Allee”, the “Stadtgarten” and the famous “Hofgarten” where a lot of political demonstrations were taking place in the 1980th.
- search now for a furnished 4-room or bigger flat in Bonn´s southern town
- see all offers in Bonn´s southern town